Unfortunately not. The Institute of Physics explain why in this article http://www.physics.org/article-questions.asp?id=59
Basically there are 5 things stopping one of the coolest weapons becoming a reality:
1. A laser beam doesn’t stop at a convenient sword-length distance-. it keeps going unless you have something to absorb or reflect the beam.
2. all the kit needed for the laser would make it massive.
3. It would need a lot of power so you’d be plugged into the wall.
4. A simple mirror would rendor your weapon useless as your enemy could reflect the beam back at you.
5. The laser wouldn’t be very visible and wouldn’t make a noise so you are just swinging an invisible sword (loser).